As part of the deal, I now get to pick 10 worthy bloggers with which to bestow the award upon.
Hmmm. *wiggles eyebrows*
In alphabetical order:
- Shiva’s Biodiverse Resistance – He is unendingly thought provoking in nearly everything he posts on his blog.
- Cripchick’s Weblog – This is one of those blogs that everyone should take a look at. It is that good.
- Dkmnow – Thought provoking yes, but he also tends to put concepts into words that make sense. Like, to me, even.
- FXSmom’s Fragile What!? – Diverse doesn’t even begin to sum up this woman’s blog.
- Katrin’s I’m Not “Wrong” – To be on or involved with the spectrum (or any disability), one requires a certain amount of hardiness or stubbornness to keep getting up to tackle each new day. While I believe that everyone that I link to has this quality, I believe also that this woman, especially, has reached that level of “I Will Not Back Down.” And for this, I salute her.
- Just an Ordinary Day – Interesting, thoughtful . . . let’s put it this way; the first time I ever found her blog, I found myself clicking various tags at will and then reading every post under each category. I think I spent 2 hours there the first time I visited.
- Casdok’s Mother of Shrek – Even though she’s taking a hiatus from blogging for a little bit, I couldn’t write this post without her inclusion. Her son is nonverbal and about to age out of the program he’s in (which is why she’s taking the hiatus from blogging). She gives a unique perspective of what it’s like to be a parent in her situation. Plus, as far as I can tell, she posts comments on nearly everyone’s blogs. *laughs*
- Sheila Schoonmaker – Sheila’s blog often reminds me of many of my own experiences and ways of understanding the world; only difference is about 30 years or so.
- Mommydearest’s The Quirk Factor – She funny, she’s sad, she’s angry . . . in a word, she’s real.
- Venus Speaks – She’s new in the blogging world, but that’s not a reason to discount her. I like what she has to say thus far, and I’m looking forwards to reading her posts in the future.
Okay, that’s it. I tried not to link any of the same ones as Awalkabout. And since she was the one who picked me, I decided that it would be redundant to pick her! *laughs*
So you folks that I picked, here’s what you have to do:
- Pick ten more blogs that you consider excellent.
- Post about them in some fashion.
- Inform them that you have done so.
- And make sure you link back to Shannon (and me too if you really want to be nice).
That’s all. 🙂 Onwards!!!