5 Things Meme
Muahahahhahahaahahhaha. I have been tagged. And later I get to tag others. *cackles madly*
Whitterer, one of my new favorites, tagged me. I found her page and just sat enthralled as I read post after post of her wonderful adventures she has thanks to her kids!
Okay, what do I have to do?
5 Things in my bag:
Just as a precursor, I must say that I have a lot of crap in my bag. Here’s my theory:
- You never know when you’re going to walk through a time portal and end up in 1539; so it’s just better to be prepared!!!
- Wand–erm, that is to say . . . baton.
- The APA manual for writing. *shoots self in foot*
- Bottle opener
- Pictures of Little Dude/Nephew.
- Colored pencils – those twistable kind.
And of course there’s more. But it said 5, so I’m gonna do 5. I won’t mention the empty Adderall bottles. Or the empty tylenol bottles. Nor will I say anything about the cd player that used to be white. Nope.
5 Favorite Things In My Room
- My laptop. *kisses*
- My bed–which I see far too little of.
- My M*A*S*H collection – I own 9 of the 11 seasons on DVD.
- My Batman collection – 2 posters, 10 full length comic books, the last 5 movies, and 5 books.
- My desk (in undergrad, I did a lot of homework on my bed).
5 Things You Don’t Do Anymore
Other than sleep?
- Suck my thumb. I haven’t done that since I was 13 and my brother threatened to break my arm if I kept it up.
- Obsess about David Duchovney/watch X-files.
- Worry incessantly. I still do; just not to the previous extreme.
- Sleep in on Saturdays. Too much to do!
- Go to the bank. Nothing there!
5 Favorite Flowers
Um, but flowers make me sneeze.
- Pumpkins? Oh well, here we go. Grape hyacinth. We had them everywhere in my backyard of the house I lived in from age 1 to 10. I used to make “soup” out of them all the time.
- Gerbera daisies
- Yellow flame zinnias
- Rebutia Muscula
- Blue Bell Tunicates
Those are some cool flowers.
*hums some of “Where Have All The Flowers Gone?”
On to tag a few others . . . *makes sure those that she is tagging have not been tagged as of yet . . . or at least not in the past week*
Okay, I checked as far as 2 weeks back, and really that should be considered above and beyond, don’tcha think?
Awalkabout, come on down!!!
Domestic Blister! Yep! You too! You and your sensible shoes!
Fragile What!? Yeah! You heard me! What did I tell you about playing with the neighborhood boys???
The Quirk Factor! No, you are not getting out of this! You go and tell your sister that you are sorry for putting worms down her shirt!
Um, hello??? What We Need? Earth to What We Need!!! It is way past your bedtime young lady!!! And what do you have to say of it???