Really Need To Do . . .
I’ve been having particularly odd dreams lately. The night before last, I dreamed about the Joker (cartoon version); last night I dreamed about the Clintons . . .
So here is my “Really Need To Do . . .” list of the week:
- I really need to get groceries. In my room I currently have peanut butter crackers, rice, a few poptarts and a few fruit cups. I mean, what else do you really need? Heh heh heh. *sigh* I’m actually hoping to do that tonight. However, I should really be doing that now, instead of writing. Hmm. *looks at self as self continues to type* Right. *sighs again*
- I really need to do laundry. My room looks like a very sick dryer has thrown up all of its contents all over my floor. *looks in dismay at her floor* In fact, if anyone has seen my floor, I’d also like that back (in addition to my sanity).
- I really need to get my meds re-upped. I’m not out, but one of my prescripts only has 5 pills left inside; not good!
- I really need to clean up my books and piles of crap left over from last semester. At the end of last semester, break hit, I split, and now I gotta clean up the shit. lol (I’m sure I’ve shared this philosophy before somewhere, but I can’t remember for sure, so meh. I used to tell people that my life was one big pile of crap, but now I have realized that I was wrong. My life isn’t one big pile of crap; it’s full of big piles of crap).
- I gotta apply to the counseling program.
- I gotta make sure that financial aid no longer thinks I owe money. *sigh* I’ll go into that if it becomes necessary to do so.
- I gotta get dressed this morning! AGH. So I can go to the grocery store and get to work sometime in the next 43 minutes. Heh.
- I gotta re-up my virus protection. Not out, but close.
- I gotta practice.
- I have to finish getting registered for school. *smacks face*
- I gotta do my dishes. *glances over at the pile carefully to make sure there’s no new life being created*
- I really need to revamp my organizational system.
There’s more, I’m sure, but the grocery store is calling.